• South Texas Bounce

    Happy people is our business!

  • Insurance

  • To legally operate in Texas you must be fully insured and registered with the state. 

    The state of Texas considers inflatable rides as Class B Amusement Rides, and as such they must be insured for the protection of the customers renting them for their amusement. Furthermore, inflatables must be inspected by the state yearly to ensure they meet the criteria laid out by the regulatory agency Texas Department of Insurance (TDI). 

    The following is required for Class B Amusement Rides in Texas:

    • Class B Rides except for Class B motorized train amusement rides and continuous air flow inflatable require limits of liability of not less than $1,000,000 bodily injury and $500,000 property damage per occurrence or $1,500,000 per occurrence combined single limit.

    What is an amusement ride?

    An amusement ride is any mechanical, gravity, or water device or devices that carry or convey passengers along, around, or over a fixed or restricted route or course or within a defined area for the purpose of giving its passengers amusement, pleasure, or excitement, and normally requires the supervision or services of an operator. Examples of amusement rides include:

    • Most mobile carnival rides;
    • Most theme park rides; and
    • Most water park rides and devices.
    • Amusement rides also include, but are not limited to, the following:
      go-karts, rock climbing walls, bungee jumps, zip lines, mechanical bulls, trackless trains, continuous air-flow inflatable rides/devices (bounce houses, inflatable slides), and various simulators

    You can be assured that South Texas Bounce is fully insured and compliant with all TDI insurance and inspection regulations. 

    In fact, we encourage our clients to go to the TDI website and learn about the regulations surrounding our industry. 

    Please click here to learn more: Texas Department of Insurance - Amusement Ride Regulations